15 Good Topics for Economic Research Papers
- How did Iceland Bring Back Their Economy?
Iceland’s economy was falling but they brought it back up. How did they succeed in doing this?
- Why is Having Farmland Good for the Economy?
A country that can sustain itself by growing their own food will lessen the need to import food from a foreign country and provide more jobs for their own citizens in order for the fields to be worked.
- Why is the Economy in Danger in the U.S.A.?
Investigate the decline of the U.S.A.’s economy and figure out why it is in danger. Is there a way to stop it?
- How did the Downfall of France’s Economy Lead to the French Revolution?
Research the fall of France’s economy and how it lead to the disastrous French Revolution. Was the revolution the answer? Could the kingdom of France have been saved?
- In What Ways can the Economy in the U.S.A. be Improved?
Examine the economy of the U.S.A. and think of ways on how improve it.
- How is Ireland’s Economy Suffering?
Investigate the economy of Ireland and explain how that country is suffering due to its economy.
- Ways to Save the Economy
Compare two countries, one with a successful economy and one with a failing one. How can the country with the failing economy adapt the ways of the country with the successful economy?
- Can a Nation with a Dying Economy be Saved?
Look at previous nations to see if there was one that was dying but was able to be saved.
- Can the Economist Walter Williams Save Economy?
Look up Walter Williams’ view about economy and see if they can really be applied to save economy.
- The Automobile Introduction to the Economy
How did the introduction of the automobile affect the economy? Was this affect good or bad?
- The Locomotive’s Benefit to the Economy
How did the trains benefit and raise the economy? Did they provide more jobs?
- How the Economy has Changed over Time
Look at how the economy was; say back in the Renaissance period to how it is now.
- Things That Destroy the Economy
What are a few things that can destroy the economy? Map out not only the what can destroy an economy but also their effects and perhaps even how these things can be avoided.
- How to Make an Economy Grow
What are the best ways to boost an economy’s growth?
- Is the Falling of an Economy due to One Man’s Actions?
How does an economy fall? Is it because of the leader, or several circumstances pushed together?
2017 © Mcdonald-Research.com. All rights reserved. | Term & Research Paper Writing Help From Professional Writers.